The Dublin Whiskey Story: Luxury Whiskey Trail
A fully escorted whiskey tour of Dublin in luxury transport, taking in the city's best whiskey visitor attractions. It's a city tour with whiskey in it's heart, your whiskey expert Host will bring the city to life as you travel through many different districts of Dublin.
If you plan on visiting more than one whiskey visitor attraction while in Dublin and if you want to try a broad range of great Irish whiskeys while in Ireland, then this is the tour for you. What's more, we bring you on unique experiences at each whiskey stop, to ensure that there is no repetition or duplication.
Over one afternoon, we take you to the Irish Whiskey Museum, to the original home of Jameson Whiskey and to Roe & Co, a fully operational distillery. You'll taste many of our great whiskeys and we paint the scene of Dublin for you in the 1800s, when it was the whiskey making capital of the world!
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 18 years|
What is included
Entrance fees,Bottled water,Beverages,Driver/guide,Local guide,Tour escort/host,Guaranteed to skip the long lines,Small-group tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.